PhD in mineralogy (economic geology) at University of Tübingen, Germany,
Supervisors: Prof. Dr. G. Markl, Prof. Dr. E. Pernicka, and Prof. Dr. M. Momenzadeh
Topic of research: Mineralization of Au, W, Cu, and Sn in Sarband-Astaneh area, west, Central Iran, cum laude
Available online at: http://tobias-lib.ub.uni-tuebingen.de/volltexte/2006/2533/
PhD student in economic geology, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany
Supervisors: Prof. Dr. P.M. Herzig, Prof. Dr. E. Pernicka, and Prof. Dr. M. Momenzadeh.
MSc in economic geology, Research Institute for Earth Sciences (affiliated to the Geological Survey of Iran), Tehran, Iran, summa cum laude (first rank)
Subject of thesis: Study on metallic minerals of Natanz area, Central Iran
Supervisors: Prof. Dr. Momenzadeh, Prof. Dr. Emami and Prof. Dr. Pernicka
B.Sc. in geology, Faculty of Earth Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran.
Assistant professor of economic geology at the Science and Research Branch of the Islamic Azad University, Tehran
Lecturer at the Central Tehran Branch of the Islamic Azad University, Faculty of Art and Architecture, Department of Restoration and Conservation, Tehran
Inspector of the Geological society of Iran
Member of the Zarneh (Exploration) Research Group, Tehran, Iran
Co-supervisor of two MSc thesis projects in Archaeology at Tarbiat Modares University
Lecturer of geology at Payame Noor University (Open University), Varamin
Supervisor of the survey of ancient mining and mineral potential of the Sialk Reconsideration Project, Kashan, Iran
Economic geologist at the Zaryaban Exploration Company
Scientific cooperation with the Iranian-German project team "Arisman Project" in old mining and metallurgy research activities in central Iran
- SGA short course on gold mineral systems, June 5-9, 2006, GeoZentrum Munich, Germany.
- 6th Freiberg Short Course in Economic Geology, “Exploration Geology – Discuss and Learning”, November 11-14, 2004, Freiberg, Germany.
- Short course on "Geochemistry, mineralogy and metallogeny of platinum-group deposits", October 12-14, 2004, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Short course on “Advanced Ore Microscopy”, July 23-27, 2003, Freiberg, Germany.
- Short Course on “Introduction to Fluid Inclusion Studies”, June 11-14, 2003, Heidelberg, Germany.
- Compact course on “Stable Isotope Geochemistry and Geochronology”, April 24 – May 4, 2003, Freiberg, Germany.
- Compact course on “Fluid Inclusion Studies”, March 10-14, 2003, Freiberg, Germany.
- 5th Freiberg Short Course in Economic Geology, “Platinum Group Element and Magmatic Sulfide Deposits”, December 11-13, 2001, Freiberg, Germany.
- Compact Course on “old mining and metallurgy”, October 16-26, 1999, Kashan-Natanz, Iran
English and German
SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS
- Travel grant from the SEG and the Newmont Mining Corporation to the SEG 2006 Conference, Keystone, Colorado, USA (May 2006)
- Quenstedt-Jahresfeier poster price, University of Tübingen (July 2005)
- SGA travel grant to the 8th SGA Meeting, Beijing, China (August 2005)
- Scholarship from Curt-Engelhorn Zentrum-Archaeometrie (March 2005-September 2006)
- Support from the PHD-program of the Freiberg University of Mining and Technology for studies at Freiberg and field work costs (October 2002- May 2005)
- Scholarship from the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) including German language course (June 2002-October 2004)
- Scholarship from TU Bergakademie Freiberg and Prof. Dr. E. Pernicka for PhD course in Germany (October 2001-April 2002 and October 2004-March 2005)
- Iranian Mining Engineering Organization, Tehran Province Branch (since 2007)
- International Association on the Genesis of Ore Deposits (IAGOD) (since 2004)
- Gesellschaft fuer Naturwissenschaftliche Archaeologie (since 2004)
- Society for Geology Applied to Mineral Deposits (SGA) (since 2003)
- Society of Economic Geologists (student membership 2003-2006)
- Geological Society of Iran (since 1996)